All methods are tracked, and you will receive SMS, email notifications and delivery updates to the contact details you provide.
We also seal our packages with pink branded tape. Please contact us If you would like a brown "anonymous" tape with your order.
UK Standard Shipping (Royal Mail): £3.95 (3-5 working days)
UK Standard Shipping (DPD Local): £6.95 (2-4 working days)
UK Express Shipping (DPD Local): £10.95 (Next working day) Orders placed before 2:00PM will be shipped the on the same day
Please be aware, any orders containing products from The Imaginarium store will automatically devert to shipping with DPD for a more secure and tracked service.
Our DPD couriers will require a signature to deliver your parcel. If you are not available to receive your order, you can change your delivery date, instruct the driver to leave your parcel in a safe place, deliver to a neighbour or a pick up shop. Details of options are available via your tracking email.
Our delivery times are based on working days Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) and are not guaranteed. This time does not include picking and processing lead time which can be up to 1 working day.
Please note: orders placed during busy seasonal periods may be subject to a longer processing and delivery time.
Please call our online team if you have any questions on 01904 890 336
If you are unsure about the rate you'll be paying, an exact quotation will be generated upon entering your details at the checkout.
Please note that all payments are taken in GBP(£) and all orders are governed by UK law.
Payment methods include PayPal, Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard and American Express.
Unfortunately, no other payment methods or delivery destinations can be offered at this time.
Please find below details of our returns policy. Details of your full consumer right scan be found in our Terms and Conditions page.
When you buy goods from our website or by telephone, a distance sales contract is formed, under which you have a short time to change your mind and return the goods to us. Please read the following information carefully about your rights. If goods are faulty or misdescribed then you have additional rights - see below.
1. You have the legal right to cancel the contract for a limited time without giving any reason, but we would welcome your feedback as it helps us to improve.
3. Your right to cancel ends 14 calendar days from the the day following:
(a) The day your receive your order, or
(b) The day you receive the last of your order when it's delivered in instalments.
4. To cancel, you must inform us of your wishes either by post or in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you cancel this contract, we will refund the full purchase price plus the cost of delivery on your order. Note any additional cost of return delivery or enhanced delivery chosen by you will not be refunded e.g. next day delivery.
6.We do everything we can to make sure our goods reach you in perfect condition, however if there is anything wrong with your order please tell us as soon as possible so we can resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
If goods are faulty, misdescribed or have been damaged in transit then please send us an email to email@example.com telling us what is wrong and remember to provide your name, address and order number. Where possible include a photograph of any damage caused to packaging in transit as this will help us to raise the matter with our courier.
7. Where goods are faulty or have been misdescribed then you have a short-term right to reject them for a full refund or ask us to send you a replacement as you prefer.
8. All refunds will be made using the same method as payment as used when ordering.