Why work for us?
1) Aspirational and luxurious Yorkshire brand - The Yorkshire Soap Company is a luxury lifestyle brand focused on delivering the very best service within the beauty and gift industry.
2) Renowned for delivering the very best in customer service - Be part of a brand that is committed to providing its customers with service experiences that amaze.
3) Innovative, exciting and dynamic - The Yorkshire Soap Company offers an in house development programme to ensure our Team Members’ skills and knowledge are unrivalled and ensuring there is room for career development with the brand.
4) The brand epitomises quintessentially British style and culture - The Yorkshire Soap Company is a British brand that captures its heritage and expresses it with fragrance and lifestyle products of the highest quality. All of our products are made in the UK and we are really proud of this.
5) Career opportunities - The Yorkshire Soap Company is committed to the development of our Team Members, offering a comprehensive development programme dedicated to nurturing and coaching service skills and product knowledge.
There is currently 1 exciting vacancy.
Role: Manufacturing & Distribution Manager
Location: York, YO10
ARE YOU A GREAT HOTEL OR FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER WHO WANTS TO WORK MORE SOCIABLE HOURS?
IF SO WE CAN OFFER YOU A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY, COME MAKE SOAP!
As the owner of The Yorkshire Soap Company I use all the skills I gained as a hotel manager, chef and food and beverage manager. I now need your support to come run our soap kitchen and distribution centre in York........with few late night or weekends (really only at Christmas), we are growing fast. We have opened 3 new stores in the last 18 months, with further expansion planned for next year.
You are an experienced industry expert who has run medium size teams of chefs and back of house employees, managed order systems, worked with a modern EPOS system, managed goods in, and managed stock in a dynamic environment meeting multiple demands to tight deadlines.
We are based in York and offer a great package for the right person, and you will get Christmas off!
Be brave come try something new with us!
Apply: You can apply for this role by emailing email@example.com with your CV, before 27th October 2017.