Why work for us?
1) Aspirational and luxurious Yorkshire brand - The Yorkshire Soap Company is a luxury lifestyle brand focused on delivering the very best service within the beauty and gift industry.
2) Renowned for delivering the very best in customer service - Be part of a brand that is committed to providing its customers with service experiences that amaze.
3) Innovative, exciting and dynamic - The Yorkshire Soap Company offers an in house development programme to ensure our Team Members’ skills and knowledge are unrivalled and ensuring there is room for career development with the brand.
4) The brand epitomises quintessentially British style and culture - The Yorkshire Soap Company is a British brand that captures its heritage and expresses it with fragrance and lifestyle products of the highest quality. All of our products are made in the UK and we are really proud of this.
5) Career opportunities - The Yorkshire Soap Company is committed to the development of our Team Members, offering a comprehensive development programme dedicated to nurturing and coaching service skills and product knowledge.
There is currently 1 exciting vacancy.
Role: Sales Assistant (Temporary - Christmas)
Location: The Imaginarium, Blake Street, York
We have exciting opportunities and positions available in our home and gift store: The Imaginarium. The Imaginarium store is a wonderfully eclectic emporium of home and gift collections; chosen and curated by the owners of The Yorkshire Soap Company. The Imaginarium store is situated next door to our flagship soap store on Blake Street, in the beautiful City Centre of York.
Ideally you will have retail experience and a passion for making a customer experience one to remember.
Your duties will include meeting and greeting, establishing customer needs and helping them to find the perfect gift - while ensuring our products are well stocked and that displays are full.
We will require extra help for September, October, November and December.
Hours ranging from 16 to 40 per week. You will need to be flexible and able to work different shift patterns. We offer good rates of pay, a great incentive plan and staff discount in the soap shop.
If you are interested in helping us make Christmas a really special time, and have a passion for good customer service, we would love to hear from you.
Apply: You can apply for this role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.