Why work for us?
1) Aspirational and luxurious Yorkshire brand - The Yorkshire Soap Company is a luxury lifestyle brand focused on delivering the very best service within the beauty and gift industry.
2) Renowned for delivering the very best in customer service - Be part of a brand that is committed to providing its customers with service experiences that amaze.
3) Innovative, exciting and dynamic - The Yorkshire Soap Company offers an in house development programme to ensure our Team Members’ skills and knowledge are unrivalled and ensuring there is room for career development with the brand.
4) The brand epitomises quintessentially British style and culture - The Yorkshire Soap Company is a British brand that captures its heritage and expresses it with fragrance and lifestyle products of the highest quality. All of our products are made in the UK and we are really proud of this.
5) Career opportunities - The Yorkshire Soap Company is committed to the development of our Team Members, offering a comprehensive development programme dedicated to nurturing and coaching service skills and product knowledge.
CHRISTMAS SALES ASSISTANTS, YORK, THE IMAGINARIUM, LEEDS
Christmas will soon be upon us at The Yorkshire Soap Company which means we're looking for lots of extra help to make Christmas in our stores a really special time for our valued customers looking for that perfect gift for their loved ones.
We are looking for Christmas Elves to join our teams in York, The Imaginarium and our Leeds stores.
Working with the store team, you will be responsible for greeting customers, helping them find the perfect gifts and creating the best possible shopping experience during our Christmas period.
We are looking for people truly passionate about our products and upholding the Yorkshire Soap brand with experience in retail and a passion to go the extra mile for our customers.
Positions are available for 8 to 40 hours and applicants will need to be flexible and able to work different shift patterns.
If you interested in helping us to make Christmas a really special time and have a passion for good customer service we would love to hear from you.
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT, YORK SOAP KITCHEN
We are looking for a highly driven individual who will thrive inside a fast-paced production environment within our amazing soap kitchen in York.
You will be responsible for chopping, decorating and wrapping our handmade soaps, with high attention to detail. Ensuring great care is taken when labelling and packing our products for stores and our customers.
You will be a fast and flexible learner able to assist in the manufacturing and organisation of the facility when needed and working efficiently with daily tasks of production.
This is a temporary, full time role until December 21st.